2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Preview
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 Performance and Capabilities
When the new Jeep Rubicon 392 is released in Louisville, the impressive performance will be elevated from the already capable new Jeep Wrangler. It will feature engine and suspension upgrades to take you further off the beaten path around Louisville. Explore some of the performance upgrades of the new Jeep Rubicon 392 below:
- Introducing the most powerful Wrangler ever with the 6.4L HEMI® V8 producing 470 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque. This gives the new Jeep Rubicon 392 a blazing 4.5 second 0-60 mph.
- Not only will the Rubicon 392 be fast, but it will also feature outstanding suspension travel. It will feature an electronic sway bar disconnect and a ramp travel index of 730.
- When traveling at high speeds, you will be impressed by the increased handling the FOX aluminum-bodied 2-inch diameter shocks provide. They present a comfortable on-road ride while still being capable of off-road conditions.
The new Jeep Rubicon 392 will offer Louisville drivers many more performance and capability features to explore anywhere you take it near Lexington.
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 Interior & Exterior Features
The new Jeep Rubicon 392 will offer an elevated interior with stunning exterior features to impress you and everyone else on La Grange roads. Some of these features will stand out versus the current Wrangler models so let’s take a closer look at what makes the Rubicon 392 stand out:
- 17-inch bead-lock-capable wheels with 33-inch mud-terrain tires
- Hydro-guide air induction system
- Dual-mode exhaust system
- Available half doors
- Black leather-trimmed seats with bronze interior stitching and embroidered “392” logo
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- UConnect® 4C NAV and Alpine® Premium audio system
- 7-inch full-color instrument cluster
Learn More About the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Today!
We can’t wait for you to experience the new 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 in Louisville when it is released. Stay connected and learn more about the new Jeep Rubicon 392 by contacting us today at Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT. In the meantime, feel free to learn more about Jeep Wrangler accessories, browse our new vehicle offers, or learn how to purchase a vehicle from home. We look forward to working with you!
More from Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT
Have you just bought one of our new Jeep vehicles and you’re looking to add your own style? Or maybe you’re looking to upgrade your current Jeep ride? We’re here to help! Many Louisville adventurers choose a Jeep as their daily driver because of its incredible versatility and off-road prowess. No matter which Jeep…
The Jeep Cherokee is revered for its off-road capabilities, but this classic SUV also gets impressive fuel economy on the road in Louisville. Read the guide below from Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT for more about the Jeep Cherokee MPG and fuel-saving features, and then browse our new Cherokee inventory to find yours! New Jeep Cherokee InventoryContact Us Jeep…
Where most other SUVs are designed for nothing more than school runs and the odd drive down unpaved roads, the Jeep Wrangler continues to deliver legendary capability and off-road performance. Okay, so how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow, and what features are available to help you haul heavy items without breaking a sweat? Simply…