2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Overview
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Performance and Capabilities
The new Jeep Rubicon 392 has been released in Louisville! You can rest assured the impressive performance is elevated from the already capable new Jeep Wrangler. It features engine and suspension upgrades to take you further off the beaten path around Louisville. Explore some of the performance upgrades of the new Jeep Wrangler 392 specs below:
- Introducing the most powerful Wrangler ever with the 6.4L HEMI® V8 producing 470 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque. This gives the new Jeep Rubicon 392 a blazing 4.5 second 0-60 mph.
- Not only is Rubicon 392 be fast, but it also features outstanding suspension travel. It will feature an electronic sway bar disconnect and a ramp travel index of 730.
- When traveling at high speeds, you will be impressed by the increased handling the FOX aluminum-bodied 2-inch diameter shocks provide. They present a comfortable on-road ride while still being capable of off-road conditions.
The new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 offers Louisville drivers many more performance and capability features to explore anywhere you take it near Lexington.
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 Interior & Exterior Features
The new Jeep Rubicon 392 offers an elevated interior with stunning exterior features to impress you and everyone else on La Grange roads. Some of these features stand out versus the previous Wrangler models so let’s take a closer look at what makes the Rubicon 392 stand out:
- 17-inch bead-lock-capable wheels with 33-inch mud-terrain tires
- Hydro-guide air induction system
- Dual-mode exhaust system
- Available half doors
- Black leather-trimmed seats with bronze interior stitching and embroidered “392” logo
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- UConnect® 4C NAV and Alpine® Premium audio system
- 7-inch full-color instrument cluster
Learn More About the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Today!
We can’t wait for you to experience the new 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 in Louisville. Stay connected and learn more about the new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 overview by contacting us today at Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT. In the meantime, feel free to learn more about Jeep Wrangler accessories, browse our new vehicle offers, or learn how to purchase a vehicle from home. We look forward to working with you! Looking to take your Wrangler Rubicon 392 experience to the next level? Take a look at our Jeep trails in Kentucky guide and map out your next adventure! Impressed by the Jeep Rubicon 392? Wait until you learn about our AEV conversions. Visit us for more information!
More from Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is all-new for 2022, and it’s ready for a fresh adventure in the Louisville area. But, just how much can the Grand Cherokee tow? This model delivers a best-in-class-maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds – and that’s just the beginning. Find out all about the fantastic features and capabilities of…
Lexington customers who are in the market for a new Jeep might ask, “How much is the Jeep Gladiator?” The all new 2021 Jeep Gladiator has great specs and features. So, what’s the Jeep Gladiator MSRP? At Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT, our team is proud to announce The 2021 Jeep Gladiator price starts at $34,645 MSRP. If…
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is here to offer growing Louisville families with a stylish and iconic SUV. It features everything you know and love about the new Jeep Grand Cherokee and adds extra room as well as several updates all throughout to make it even more exceptional. While the exterior and interior…