2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Preview
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 Performance and Capabilities
When the new Jeep Rubicon 392 is released in Louisville, the impressive performance will be elevated from the already capable new Jeep Wrangler. It will feature engine and suspension upgrades to take you further off the beaten path around Louisville. Explore some of the performance upgrades of the new Jeep Rubicon 392 below:
- Introducing the most powerful Wrangler ever with the 6.4L HEMI® V8 producing 470 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque. This gives the new Jeep Rubicon 392 a blazing 4.5 second 0-60 mph.
- Not only will the Rubicon 392 be fast, but it will also feature outstanding suspension travel. It will feature an electronic sway bar disconnect and a ramp travel index of 730.
- When traveling at high speeds, you will be impressed by the increased handling the FOX aluminum-bodied 2-inch diameter shocks provide. They present a comfortable on-road ride while still being capable of off-road conditions.
The new Jeep Rubicon 392 will offer Louisville drivers many more performance and capability features to explore anywhere you take it near Lexington.
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 Interior & Exterior Features
The new Jeep Rubicon 392 will offer an elevated interior with stunning exterior features to impress you and everyone else on La Grange roads. Some of these features will stand out versus the current Wrangler models so let’s take a closer look at what makes the Rubicon 392 stand out:
- 17-inch bead-lock-capable wheels with 33-inch mud-terrain tires
- Hydro-guide air induction system
- Dual-mode exhaust system
- Available half doors
- Black leather-trimmed seats with bronze interior stitching and embroidered “392” logo
- Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- UConnect® 4C NAV and Alpine® Premium audio system
- 7-inch full-color instrument cluster
Learn More About the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Today!
We can’t wait for you to experience the new 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 in Louisville when it is released. Stay connected and learn more about the new Jeep Rubicon 392 by contacting us today at Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT. In the meantime, feel free to learn more about Jeep Wrangler accessories, browse our new vehicle offers, or learn how to purchase a vehicle from home. We look forward to working with you!
More from Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT
The 2021 Grand Cherokee L is the latest addition to the new Grand Cherokee lineup. It will feature an elegant interior with third-row seating, athletic exterior design, and retain the legendary 4×4 capabilities that the new Grand Cherokee is known for. We know many Louisville shoppers already love the new Grand Cherokee but we think…
Take a previewed look at the new Jeep Rubicon with the powerful V8 engine today with Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT. The new Jeep Rubicon 392 in Louisville will combine legendary ruggedness and impressive power for your Louisville adventures. Today at Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT, we will take a sneak speak at the performance and interior the Rubicon 392 will offer when…
By: Joe Incognito, Jeep Enthusiast Long before I even had a driver’s license, I was a fan of Jeeps. I became fascinated with Jeeps from the first time I saw one driving on the beach with no roof and no doors. I thought that was the absolute coolest. That was in the 80s or…