A Social Gathering: Jeep Jamborees
There are many social gatherings all around the world where people celebrate the common interests they have, such as Fashion Week in Paris and New York. There are also festivals that target people’s interests when it comes to car brands. A Jamboree, by definition, is a festive social event where music and entertainment are gathered under one banner. Jeep jamborees allow people to meet and celebrate with their fellow Jeep lovers.
Jeep jamborees are viral events in which Jeep owners gather with their vehicles. These events are off-road adventures that take place over the weekend, bringing Jeep lovers a great experience. They are so popular that they even have a vintage Game Boy racing game titled Jeep Jamboree: Off Road Adventure! Jeep owners usually seek out several festivals to attend, and there’s never a shortage of invitations since there are a lot of organizers that gather people from different parts of the country.
Gateway to the Cumberlands Jeep Jamboree
An example of a Jeep Jamboree is the Gateway to the Cumberlands Jeep Jamboree that took place last October. They were able to gather around 300 Jeeps in Williamsburg, Virginia. The celebration has been going on for 25 years, and they are proud to annually continue the tradition.
2019 Jeep Jamborees
If you don’t have a Jeep, you should buy one simply to be able to join these wonderful events celebrated all around the country. If you already own a Jeep, you can prepare to go to these events as registration starts around December 3-7, 2018. Here are a few of the jamborees you can join for next year:
- Winter Drummond Island: The event is held in Drummond Island, Michigan January 24 – 26, 2019.
- Snowbird: The celebration is in Bartow, Florida on the same day as Winter Drummond Island, January 24 – 26, 2019. Depending on the closest event you can go to, you’ll surely love these newly organized gatherings.
- Table Mesa: The Table Mesa is February 28 – March 2, 2019, in the city of Anthem, Arizona.
- Texas Spur: If you’re looking for a Texan off-road adventure, the Texas Spur in Llano, Texas March 14 – 16, 2019 will surely get you riled up!
- Pine Barrens: The Pine Barrens gathering in Hammonton, New Jersey March 21 – 23, 2019 is the event for Jeep lovers in New Jersey.
These are the Jeep jamborees around the country from January to March of 2019. If you’re interested in joining one, be sure to register as soon as possible!
Jeep jamborees usually require specific equipment for safety purposes. Be sure to have the necessary equipment for your safety before setting out on your adventure with your fellow Jeep lovers. These items range from communication devices to spare tires in case of emergency. Here are some of them:
- A CB radio
- Front and rear tow hooks
- A spare tire
Going to a Jeep Jamboree is fun since we get to celebrate an off-road adventure with our brothers and sisters that have the same interests as us. There’s no better way to celebrate our love for Jeeps than with an off-road experience. Have fun off-roading and celebrating, everyone!