2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Review
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is an impressive vehicle. It matches the iconic Jeep Wrangler design that we’ve all come to know and love while adding modern touches all throughout. This Jeep Rubicon is a fantastic option for Louisville adventures that like to go exploring off-road during the weekend while staying comfortable during the weekday commute. For the 2020 model year, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is yet another proud owner of the Trail Rated® badge and tallied the 10th consecutive winner of the Texas top rated off-road SUV.
For an unprecedented off-road driving experience while benefiting from top of the line safety and technology, there’s no better option than the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. See the impressive selection of new Jeep Wrangler vehicles today at Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT! You can also continue on reading for a look at the Jeep Rubicon review from our experts.
What We Love About the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
It’s no surprise that the 2020 Jeep Rubicon is an incredible off-roader. You’ll be able to tackle even the toughest of terrain off the beaten path around Lexington. However, what makes the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon impressive is the amount of comfort that it offers. When you’re done exploring, the Wrangler Rubicon has plenty of creature comforts that’ll allow you to have an enjoyable La Grange commute. When you want an SUV that’s unlike anything else, opt for the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Some additional highlights of the Wrangler Rubicon include:
- Powertrain: There are two engine options for the 2020 Jeep Wrangler. A 285 hp, 3.6L V6 and a 270 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. Both are available with an 8-speed automatic transmission and the legendary four-wheel drive system.
- Off-Road Features: Whether you want to be on or off-road, the 2020 Jeep Wrangler is capable of taking you wherever you want to go although off-road is where the Wrangler stands out. High ground clearance enables the Rubicon to traverse rugged grounds including rocky areas. With a 4:1 low-gear ratio, the Rock-Trac® technology allows for the Rubicon to have an 84:1 crawl ratio when equipped with the manual transmission.
- Exterior Design: Not only is the Rubicon’s technology designed to be equipped for any terrain, the exterior is specifically designed with ruggedness and durability in mind. The high strength and heavy-duty skid plates allow for additional protection of key components of the vehicle, such as the fuel tank. Rock rails help protect door sills from any potential debris, and winch-capable steel bumpers are equipped with removable end caps to allow for more flexibility. There is no ground the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon isn’t more than prepared to cover.
- Technology: The 2020 Wrangler Rubicon allows for the driver to be in the know of what is going on at all times. Off-Road Pages is an interior software feature that keeps the driver informed about any and all off-roading stats, including wheel articulation, transmission temperature, suspension height settings and drive modes.
- Safety: You’ll find modern and top of the line safety features all throughout the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Everything from a rear back up camera and park assist, blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, automatic high-beam headlamps and more can be found in the new Wrangler. These features allow for the driver and passengers to focus on what really matters, the journey, without having to worry about their own safety, or the condition of the vehicle.
Find a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Today at Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT!
At Cross Chrysler Jeep FIAT, we’re proud to offer you a comprehensive selection of off-road ready rides. Whether you’re interested in a legendary Jeep Wrangler Rubicon or you’re looking for something from our custom inventory, we’ve got something that you’ll be excited about taking home to your Louisville garage. The 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is certainly an off-road powerhouse that’s ready for anything you throw at it. If you have any questions or want to talk about Jeep vehicles, contact us online or give us a call at 502.459.9900.